- Malvarrosa Beach
- 3 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit
- 15 min walk
- Port of Valencia
- 8 min drive
- Valencia (VLC)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Valencia's Poblats Maritims neighbourhood, Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort is near a train station and on the beach. Port of Valencia and Mestalla Stadium are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium. Travelling with kids? Consider Bioparc Valencia Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Valencia Street Circuit.Visit our Valencia travel guide
- Malvarrosa Beach - 3 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit - 15 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Valencia - 4 min drive
- Oceanografic Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Port of Valencia - 8 min drive
- Valencia Cabanyal Station - 15 min walk
- Maritim-Serreria Station - 17 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brasserie Sorolla – Beachfront brasserie offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Blue Pool Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 56.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 56.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was super friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back!