- Tynte's Castle
- 2 min walk
- Red House
- 2 min walk
- Collegiate Church of St Mary's
- 3 min walk
- Cork (ORK)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Youghal, Ahernes Townhouse & Seafood Bar is in the historical district and on a river. Red House and Tynte's Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Perks Entertainment Center and Ballymaloe Gardens.Visit our Youghal travel guide
- Tynte's Castle - 2 min walk
- Red House - 2 min walk
- Collegiate Church of St Mary's - 3 min walk
- Clock Gate - 7 min walk
- Youghal Heritage Centre - 8 min walk
- Midleton Station - 22 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ahernes Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Ahernes Townhouse & Seafood Bar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I really don’t like to complain, but I was really disappointed with this place, we spent the most time there and never felt comfortable there. There we’re four of us ladies that shared a two double bed room. It was a nice room, but several of the lights didn’t work and they did come and replace the two by the bed, a floor lap also didn’t work and the owner came and asked “if we could live without it”? Which we could, but thought he was rude about it. Then the door knob was loose and hanging, but we could get it to work. Our first night there we went to restaurant on premises, they did have table reserved for us, which was nice, but the lady that was our waitress made us feel Like we were trespassing and wasting her time and short with us. We had two more nights there, but decided not to have another meal there, besides breakfast which a lovely young lady who was just the total Opposite of the owners and bent over backwards to please everyone. We spent 10 days in Ireland and this was our least favorite experience. Everyone else in Town was wonderful, but we would not recommend Ahernes house to anyone. We would recommend anywhere else in Youghal, the town is quite nice and people in town where super friendly.