- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Camp Inn Hotel Amsterdam
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room, Lake View
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Camp Inn Hotel Amsterdam is located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam West neighbourhood. Flower Market and The 9 Streets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Johan Cruyff Arena.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Anne Frank House - 4 min drive
- Melkweg - 5 min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 10 min drive
- Royal Palace - 13 min drive
- Dam Square - 23 min drive
- Bos en Lommerweg Stop - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam Lelylaan Station - 6 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 13 min drive
About this property
Camp Inn Hotel Amsterdam
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 26 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was much smaller than expected. We could barely walk around the bed without tripping. The towels were thin and small. There was no tissue available. The air/fan barely worked. The room had no window and was very stuffy. We felt like we were in an enclosed prison cell. The walls were dirty and had some graffiti on them and the bed linen was dingy. I did not feel comfortable in the room. For almost $200 a night, I would have expected more. The staff however, were excellent, helpful, and very polite.