- Ardara Heritage Centre
- 2 min walk
- Ardara Fort
- 16 min walk
- Owenea Bridge Standing Stone
- 3 min drive
- Donegal (CFN)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Nesbitt Arms Boutique Hotel is located in Ardara. Stephen Bennett Studio Gallery and St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sandfield Pitch and Putt Course and Deane's Farm Equestrian Centre.Visit our Ardara travel guide
- Ardara Heritage Centre - 2 min walk
- Ardara Fort - 16 min walk
- Stephen Bennett Studio Gallery - 3 min drive
- Owenea Bridge Standing Stone - 3 min drive
- Sandfield Pitch and Putt Course - 4 min drive
- Donegal (CFN) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Weavers Gallery – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Nesbitt Arms Boutique Hotel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Warm welcome and comfortable room. Great food at Ramblers Bar. The Rambler's Signature Wild Atlantic Seafood Pie is wonderful!