- Bantry House
- 14 min walk
- Wolfe Tone Square
- 3 min drive
- Bantry Bay Golf Club
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Bantry, Westlodge Hotel & Pondlodge Cottages is in a rural location and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Glengarriff Woods Nature Reserve and Beara Peninsula, while Bantry House and Carriganass Castle are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Consider Kilravock Garden and Waterfall Alpaca Farm.
- Bantry House - 14 min walk
- Wolfe Tone Square - 3 min drive
- Bantry Bay Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Kilravock Garden - 17 min drive
- Garnish Island - 23 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 80 min drive
About this property
Westlodge Hotel & Pondlodge Cottages
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort