- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of O'Donnabhains Kenmare Townhouse
Choose dates to view prices
House, 3 Bedrooms
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Double or Twin Room
House, 4 Bedrooms
About this area
O'Donnabhains Kenmare Townhouse is located in Kenmare. St. Patrick's Church and Kenmare Heritage Centre are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Derreen Gardens and Muckross Traditional Farm. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.Visit our Kenmare travel guide
- Cromwell's Bridge - 3 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle - 5 min walk
- Kenmare Golf Club - 5 min walk
- Moll's Gap - 12 min drive
- Ladies View - 20 min drive
- Killarney Station - 27 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
O'Donnabhains Kenmare Townhouse
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities