- University Concert Hall
- 14 min walk
- University of Limerick
- 14 min walk
- Roller Jam
- 4 min drive
- Shannon (SNN)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Limerick, Castletroy Park Hotel is in the suburbs and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at National Technological Park and Arthur's Quay Park, while University Concert Hall and Hunt Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Thomond Park or Limerick Greyhound Stadium.
- University Concert Hall - 14 min walk
- University of Limerick - 14 min walk
- Roller Jam - 4 min drive
- St. John's Hospital - 5 min drive
- Limerick College of Further Education - 5 min drive
- Limerick Station - 12 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- McLaughlins Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- The Brasserie – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
Castletroy Park Hotel
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff are fantastic. The bar food was very good but priced on the dear side.