Overview of Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Smoke-Free)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Smoke-Free)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Upgraded Bedding & Snack, Smoke-Free)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed (Upgraded Bedding & Snack, Smoke-Free)
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds (Upgraded Bedding & Snack, Smoke-Free)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-in Shower, Smoke Free)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Smoke Free)
About this area
In the suburbs, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Nashville Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The Hermitage and Parthenon are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ascend Amphitheater and Riverfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nissan Stadium, or consider Nashville Broadway for a night out.
- Opry Mills - 11 min drive
- Opryland Hotel Gardens - 13 min drive
- The Hermitage - 14 min drive
- Nashville Zoo - 18 min drive
- Grand Ole Opry - 26 min drive
- Nashville Donelson Station - 6 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 3 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Best 60 dollar hotel I have stayed at close to a major airport.