- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, View, Tower (Eiffel Tower View)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, View, Tower (Eiffel Tower View)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (LEISURE)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame is near a metro station. Centre Pompidou and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Notre-Dame and Pantheon. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Notre-Dame - 8 min walk
- Luxembourg Gardens - 11 min walk
- Les Halles - 13 min walk
- Pantheon - 13 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 4 min drive
- Saint-Michel Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 3 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Quarante Trois – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 8)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.