- Moulin Rouge
- 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette
- 4 min drive
- Picasso Museum
- 4 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
- Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 4 min drive
- Picasso Museum - 4 min drive
- Palais Royal - 5 min drive
- Château Landon Metro Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 7 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
About this property
Hôtel at Gare du Nord
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
This was the most disgusting hotel I’ve ever stayed at.