- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Beauchamps
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Superior Twin or Double Room
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Beauchamps is in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.
- Champs-Elysees - 2 min walk
- Lido - 9 min walk
- Grand Palais - 9 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 13 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 14 min walk
- Saint-Philippe du Roule Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 19 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 45 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 80 (one-way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities