Overview of Hotel California Champs-Elysées
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hotel California Champs-Elysées is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Champs-Elysees and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or AccorHotels Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 3 min walk
- Lido - 5 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 10 min walk
- Grand Palais - 15 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 19 min walk
- Paris Pont-Cardinet Station - 4 min drive
- George V Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lounge Bar – Lobby lounge offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel California Champs-Elysées
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Locaton is good accesible to all