Overview of Hotel Montalembert
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite (with Free Bottle of Champagne)
Suite (with Free Bottle of Champagne)
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hotel Montalembert is in the city centre and near a metro station. Orsay Museum and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Le Bon Marche and Champs-Elysees. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Orsay Museum - 8 min walk
- Le Bon Marche - 10 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 16 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 19 min walk
- Les Invalides - 10 min drive
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 3 min drive
- Rue du Bac Station - 3 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 70 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
at any time of day or night staff was attentive and helpful