Plan your Alicante holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Alicante. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Where to stay in Alicante
Playa de San Juan
4.5/5Wonderful!(30 area reviews)
Spend the day sailing, windsurfing, golfing or swimming at one of the most popular beaches in the city.
Cabo de las Huertas
3/5(2 area reviews)
Spain’s Costa Blanca is famous for its beaches, and this particular area has a variety of settings. Choose a sunny beach that matches your mood and personality.
This elegant residential neighborhood offers an alternative view of Alicante away from the Old Town and Costa Blanca beaches.
Top hotels in Alicante
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jul 2020
Top things to do in Alicante
Alicante Beach Holiday
There's nothing like an Alicante holiday to put a bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling waves and the smell of clean ocean air will recharge your mind and body. To be near the town centre on your trip to Alicante, base yourself around Postiguet Beach (only 0.4 miles (0.7 km) away). If you plan to hang around a while, consider securing one of our Alicante holiday deals. Not only will you save some money, you'll also have other amazing beaches near you to explore, like Albufereta Beach and Almadraba Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Alicante
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means fresh sea breezes and long, lazy walks along the shoreline at sunset. Browse our Alicante beach hotels and see what's available.
- Many travellers also choose to base themselves in apartments here. MyFlats Luxury City Centre and Fidalsa Penthouse Castle View are a few options we recommend.
- Don't like repeatedly pulling your wallet out on holiday? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Alicante are the perfect remedy.
- Want to know what Alicante has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, chat to a few of the 334,800 people who live here. Check out our Alicante things to do page, too.
- Save a bundle on wonderful experiences with our Alicante holiday deals. Visit Castle of Santa Barbara, along with other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.