- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bray Beach
- 13 min walk
- Leopardstown Racecourse
- 12 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate
- 14 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Bray, The Strand Hotel former Home of Oscar Wilde & Caffe Vergnano 1882 is in the historical district and near the beach. Powerscourt Estate is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Wicklow Mountains National Park and Marlay Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Aviva Stadium or 3Arena.
- Bray Beach - 13 min walk
- Beacon Hospital - 11 min drive
- Leopardstown Racecourse - 12 min drive
- Dundrum Town Centre - 13 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate - 14 min drive
- Ballyogan Wood Station - 8 min drive
- Dublin Bray Station - 9 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Strand Hotel former Home of Oscar Wilde & Caffe Vergnano 1882
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 1 (one-way), (from 1 to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Management fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
very average breakfast not served till 8,00 not very good if your traveling on business most people need to be gone before 8,00