- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
- Druids Glen Golf Club
- 5 min drive
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- 9 min drive
- Mount Usher Gardens
- 11 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Newtownmountkennedy, Parkview Hotel is in the suburbs. Sculpture in Woodland and Wicklow's Historic Gaol are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Powerscourt Estate and Killruddery House and Gardens. Glenroe Open Farm and National Sealife Centre are also worth visiting.
- Druids Glen Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Sugarloaf Mountain - 9 min drive
- Mount Usher Gardens - 11 min drive
- Powerscourt Waterfall - 17 min drive
- Lough Tay - 19 min drive
- Wicklow Kilcoole Station - 7 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Synotts Bistro – Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Service and staff were excellent. The cooked breakfast was very tasty.