- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Greenlane Gallery
- 5 min walk
- Phoenix Cinema
- 6 min walk
- Dingle Harbour
- 7 min walk
- Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe)
- 80 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Emlagh House is located in Dingle. Greenlane Gallery and The Dillon Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. James Church and St. Mary's Church. Irish Adventures and Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Greenlane Gallery - 5 min walk
- Phoenix Cinema - 6 min walk
- The Dillon Gallery - 7 min walk
- Dingle Harbour - 7 min walk
- St. James Church - 9 min walk
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 56 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Fabulous room and BED. WONDERFUL STAFF. EXCELLENT breakfast