- Dingle Harbour
- 1 min walk
- Greenlane Gallery
- 2 min walk
- The Dillon Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe)
- 97 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Dingle, Quayside B&B is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Greenlane Gallery and The Dillon Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. James Church and St. Mary's Church. Irish Adventures and Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Dingle Harbour - 1 min walk
- Greenlane Gallery - 2 min walk
- The Dillon Gallery - 3 min walk
- Phoenix Cinema - 3 min walk
- Irish Adventures - 5 min walk
- Shannon (SNN) - 147 min drive
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect little spot for an evening, quaint, cute, relaxing and the staff is absolutely wonderful and full of humor