Plan your Lake Placid holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Lake Placid. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Top hotels in Lake Placid
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2020
Top things to do in Lake Placid
Lake Placid Beach Holiday
Listen to the soothing sound of waves crashing onto the shore and look out over the shimmering waters on your Lake Placid holiday. If you're craving some time out, a trip to Lake Placid is your ticket to rest and relaxation. We have a great range of Lake Placid packages to choose from. Snap one up near Wilmington Town Beach, just 11 miles (17 km) from the city centre, and live out your holiday dreams without blowing your budget.
Things You Should Know About Lake Placid
- Book one of our Lake Placid beach hotels to enjoy the best this destination has to offer. Wander along the water's edge and watch some gorgeous sunsets right on your doorstep.
- No matter your style and budget, you'll find an ideal place to stay for your holiday in Lake Placid. Why not browse some private holiday homes, like Fawn Ridge Lodge and Adirondack Lodge Retreat Secluded Mountain Location? They're a hit with visitors of all types.
- Don't forget to visit our Lake Placid things to do page for some itinerary planning inspiration. With a population of roughly 2,500 in Lake Placid, we're sure there'll be a few locals who'll be happy to offer you some extra advice!
- Once you've saved loads by booking a Lake Placid holiday package, you can indulge in some travel experiences. Whiteface Mountain, Mirror Lake and Olympic Centre are three attractions that should be on your must-see list.