- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Balzac
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Connecting Rooms
Executive Double Room, City View
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hotel Balzac is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or AccorHotels Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 1 min walk
- Lido - 2 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 5 min walk
- Grand Palais - 18 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 10 min drive
- George V Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 3 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pierre Gagnaire – 3 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The AC was not working; the room was so hot we could not sleep. I called the reception they sent me a staff that could not fix the AC. The bed was terribly hard to sleep on. Do not recommend the hotel at all!