Overview of Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed (Family)
Family Double Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed (Family)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, View
Executive Suite, 1 Queen Bed, View
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, View
About this area
Located on a river, Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is in 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden, while Aquaboulevard and La Machine du Moulin Rouge are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stade Roland Garros, or consider Le Trianon for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Charles Michels Station is 7 minutes by foot and Javel-André Citroën Metro Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Eiffel Tower - 20 min walk
- Champ de Mars - 20 min walk
- Rue Cler - 4 min drive
- Les Invalides - 8 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 16 min drive
- Charles Michels Station - 7 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- N'Café – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Benkay – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bar QGrenelle – Café with a bar. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view was amazing and the staff were very friendly. We did not like that there was no open window in the room, every night was very warm even with the air con on cool. The room would have been perfect if there was an opening window for fresh air