Overview of Reykjavik Residence Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
About this area
Located in Reykjavik, Reykjavik Residence Hotel is in the city centre and by the ocean. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsvollur or Laugardalsholl. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking and hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Reykjavik travel guide
- Hallgrimskirkja - 7 min walk
- Harpa - 8 min walk
- National Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Iceland Phallological Museum - 9 min walk
- Reykjavik Free Church - 11 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Reykjavik Residence Hotel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ISK 3200 for adults and ISK 1600 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: ISK 2400 per day
- Nearby parking fee: ISK 3200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great stay at the Reykjavik Residence Hotel! They were very helpful with changing reservation type, transportation to and from the airport and their breakfast cafe was excellent. Would recommend for families looking for a location where they will be able to spread out without breaking the bank.