Overview of Grand Hotel Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Tower View Double Room
Atrium View Double Room
External View Single
External View Double Room
Tower View Twin room
Atrium view twin room
External view twin room
About this area
Located in Reykjavik's Laugardalur neighbourhood, Grand Hotel Reykjavik is in the business district. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool and Reykjavik Park and Zoo are also worth visiting. Sailing and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Laugavegur - 8 min walk
- Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool - 10 min walk
- Iceland Phallological Museum - 19 min walk
- Hallgrimskirkja - 11 min drive
- Oskjuhlid Hill - 11 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Grand Hotel Reykjavik
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2800 for adults and ISK 1400 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ISK 12000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 6500.0 per night
- Facilities fee: ISK 3900 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was impressed by the service and the attention to health in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic!