- Liked: Cleanliness
- Ballyseedy Memorial
- 10 min walk
- Ratass Church
- 4 min drive
- Manor West Retail Park
- 5 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Ballyseede Castle is located in Tralee. Ballymacelligott Church and Ballyseedy Memorial are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tralee Town Park and Tralee Bay Wetlands. Aqua Dome and Georgian House Visitor Centre are also worth visiting.Visit our Tralee travel guide
- Ballyseedy Memorial - 10 min walk
- Ratass Church - 4 min drive
- Manor West Retail Park - 5 min drive
- St. John's Parish - 6 min drive
- God's Acre - 7 min drive
- Tralee Station - 6 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- O'Connell – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Absolutely fabulous in every way! If you are in the area you must stay here. Esther and the dining room staff were amazing, and even gave us maps and chips for our day in Dingle.