Overview of Idalina Villa House in Beja's Beautiful Countryside
Explore the area
About this property
Idalina Villa House in Beja's Beautiful Countryside
Located in the city of Beja, capital of Baixo-Alentejo and land of Cante Alentejo (Intangible Heritage of Humanity), near the hospital, supermarkets and the new shopping district, 50 km from Évora (UNESCO World Heritage), 30 km from ALQUEVA ( largest artificial lake in Europe) consists of:
- Double room with private bathroom (with bathtub) + Air Conditioning;
- 2 balconies;
- Room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed + Air Conditioning;
- toilet (with shower);
- Living room with fireplace;
- Kitchen (with access to the garden);
- 5 bicycles;
- 1 4x4 all-terrain motorcycle.
Suitable for couples or groups looking for calm, tranquility, good Alentejo cuisine and long walks in the Alentejo.
It is ideal to rest and live an unforgettable vacation.
Guests must try, ride the bicycles on the plains, visit the largest lake in Europe on a boat trip, taste the Alentejo wine in traditional taverns, picnic, enjoy the beautiful craftsmanship, listen to the Alentejo sing (intangible heritage of humanity) and taste excellent cuisine, where bread, sausages, cheese and wine have a prominent place.
Children are welcome.
During the stay of my guests I have full availability to help with whatever is needed.
Reception and transportation of travelers from bus departure to home.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Combined shower/bath
- Dining room
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 5
- Property does not allow children
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Property is also known as
About this area
- Beja Public Garden - 13 min walk
- Beja Regional Museum - 17 min walk
- Convento de Nossa Senhora da Conceicao - 17 min walk
- Beja Castle - 19 min walk
- Praca da Republica - 19 min walk
- Beja Station - 10 min walk