- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Del Garda Village and Camping
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
Superior Mobile Home
Mobile Home, 2 Bedrooms (Dalia)
About this area
Castelnuovo del Garda
Located in Castelnuovo del Garda, Del Garda Village and Camping is near the beach. Villa Dei Cedri and Scaliger Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Movieland and Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Gardaland and Parco Natura Viva.Visit our Castelnuovo del Garda travel guide
- Clinica Pederzoli - 9 min walk
- Sea Life Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Golf Club Paradiso del Garda - 6 min drive
- Movieland - 6 min drive
- Gardaland - 9 min drive
- Peschiera Station - 15 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 86 min drive
About this property
Del Garda Village and Camping
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily until 9 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
check before you go caravan
Reception desk man rude and not helpful You have to have a £50 cash deposit before you get your room. plus another £16 for sheets non refundable The resturant menu should state if meal has nuts. daughter ordered pasta and they put pine nuts in it. Thanks guys she's alergic to nuts.
Pros: close to theme parks
Cons: caravan park should have some sort of entertainment
Location: lake and theme park