- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Breaffy Woods Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Room (2+2)
Standard Double Room
Family Room (2+3)
Family Room (2+1)
About this area
Breaffy Woods Hotel is located in Castlebar. National Museum of Country Life and Michael Davitt Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Elmhall Graveyard and Franciscan Monastery. Travelling with kids? Consider Tir na nOg Fun Park, or check out an event or a game at McHale Park.
- McHale Park - 6 min drive
- TF Royal Theatre and Event Centre - 7 min drive
- Turlough Round Tower - 7 min drive
- Elmhall Graveyard - 8 min drive
- Linenhall Arts Centre - 12 min drive
- Castlebar Station - 6 min drive
- Knock (NOC-Ireland West) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Legends Bistro – Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Breaffy Woods Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 7.95 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Really relaxing family stay
Just back from two nights at the Breaffy Woods and i really enjoyed all the facilities, especially the leisure center. Very hearty breakfast and polite staff. Great spot for families.