Overview of Aona Townhouse
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Family Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Studio, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Apartment, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located near the beach, Aona Townhouse is in Dublin's Ballsbridge neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and St. Stephen's Green, while Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and 3Arena are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or Croke Park.
- Aviva Stadium - 14 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 10 min drive
- University College Dublin - 10 min drive
- 3Arena - 11 min drive
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 13 min drive
- Dublin Sandymount Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney Parade Railway Station - 17 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 26 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
very friendly staff, in a great location close to public transport and Dublin central