- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Ballsbridge Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
About this area
Located in Dublin's Ballsbridge neighbourhood, Ballsbridge Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Dublin Port and Guinness Storehouse are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Grand Canal and St. Stephen's Green. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or 3Arena. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and rock climbing nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Aviva Stadium - 8 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 18 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green - 7 min drive
- 3Arena - 11 min drive
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 13 min drive
- Charlemont Station - 2 min drive
- Dublin Lansdowne Road Station - 7 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Raglans Restaurant – Restaurant offering Irish cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Dubliner – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Reception staff were very helpful & managed to resolve booking mishap with little stress. Restaurant/ dining staff were very nice so any minor negative points you would be searching for so overall stay was good