- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of City Studios & Apartments
- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio (2 Adults)
Studio (4 Adults)
Apartment (4 Adults)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
City Studios & Apartments is located in Dublin. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and Grand Canal, while Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and 3Arena are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Croke Park or Aviva Stadium.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Croke Park - 6 min walk
- O'Connell Street - 12 min walk
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 5 min drive
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 9 min drive
- Trinity College - 11 min drive
- Dublin Drumcondra Station - 10 min walk
- Busaras Station - 16 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 18 min drive
About this property
City Studios & Apartments
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay A damage deposit of EUR 200 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
There was insufficient linen for the second bed (convertible sofa), in particular a base cover was missing. Another problem was a lot of noise from the apartment upstairs because of the lay out of the building. The stairs to upstairs basically run through the department (between living room and bedroom).