- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Errigal Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Errigal Guest House is located in Dublin's Glasnevin neighbourhood. 3Arena and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grafton Street and Abbey Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Croke Park or Aviva Stadium.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Croke Park - 15 min walk
- Dublin City University - 7 min drive
- O'Connell Street - 8 min drive
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 10 min drive
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 11 min drive
- Busaras Station - 4 min drive
- Dublin Drumcondra Station - 10 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 13 min drive
About this property
Errigal Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hostess, Mihaila, was friendly and efficient despite being busy. The check-in was happy and painless and she helped me arrange for taxi to the ferry next morning. My room was quiet and comfortable. I had a little trouble finding the place but that was the geography of Dublin and my lack of a cell phone. Plenty of wired Dubliners to guide me.