Overview of Grand Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Executive Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Malahide, Grand Hotel is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and 3Arena are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Malahide Castle and Dublin Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Croke Park or Aviva Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Malahide Castle - 18 min walk
- Dublin City University - 23 min drive
- 3Arena - 28 min drive
- Croke Park - 28 min drive
- Dublin Port - 33 min drive
- Malahide Station - 7 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coast Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Palm Court Carvery – Serves lunch. Kids' menu available.
- Ryans Bar – Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It's Grand at the Grand
Spectacular spot, lovely views, great welcoming service, walk into town...highly recommend