Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Dublin with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Dublin, this hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Phoenix Park and within 6 miles (10 km) of Guinness Storehouse and St. Stephen's Green. National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square and Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a snack bar/deli. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 150 rooms offer free WiFi, electric kettles and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include free weekday newspapers, hairdryers and showers.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Every day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ibis Dublin is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Cafe – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 20.00 per night.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Cash deposit: EUR100.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR10.50 for adults and EUR5.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR20.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR20.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR25
- Late check-out fee: EUR25
- ibis Dublin Hotel
- ibis Dublin
- Accor Dublin West
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 2 stars.