Overview of The Central Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Triple Room (1 Double and 1 Single bed)
Triple Room (3 Single beds)
About this area
In the city centre, The Central Hotel is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green, while Guinness Storehouse and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Croke Park, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Olympia Theatre - 4 min walk
- Trinity College - 5 min walk
- Grafton Street - 5 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 5 min walk
- Gaiety Theatre - 6 min walk
- Jervis Station - 8 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 13 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Library Bar – Serves brunch, lunch and light fare.
About this property
The Central Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12.5 per day (open 9:00 AM to midnight)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Center of the city, plenty of room, a little out dated and no warm shower in the morning