Overview of The D4 TownHouse
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Dublin, The D4 TownHouse is near the beach. 3Arena and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dublin Port and Guinness Storehouse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or Croke Park.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Aviva Stadium - 12 min walk
- 3Arena - 13 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 18 min walk
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 8 min drive
- Grafton Street - 14 min drive
- Dublin Lansdowne Road Station - 13 min walk
- The Point Station - 17 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 21 min drive
About this property
The D4 TownHouse
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 400.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 60 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.