Overview of The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
About this area
The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel is located in Dublin. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green, while Dublin Zoo and Croke Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or Leopardstown Racecourse.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Phoenix Park - 7 min drive
- Guinness Storehouse - 10 min drive
- Vicar Street - 11 min drive
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 11 min drive
- Dublin Zoo - 11 min drive
- Dublin Parkwest and Cherry Orchard Station - 6 min drive
- Red Cow Station - 15 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- LJ Bar and Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Joels – Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service