- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Maldron Hotel Kevin Street
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double & Single Room
Executive Double & Single Room
Executive Double Room
Deluxe King Room
Essential Worker Room Type
About this area
Located in Dublin, Maldron Hotel Kevin Street is in the city centre. Guinness Storehouse and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Patrick's Cathedral and Christ Church Cathedral. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 7 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green - 9 min walk
- Vicar Street - 9 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 10 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 4 min drive
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 10 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Maldron Hotel Kevin Street
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities