Overview of Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, Balcony
About this area
Located in Dublin, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin is in the city centre and near the airport. Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 6 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Gaiety Theatre - 6 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 8 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 7 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 19 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 30 min drive
About this property
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities