- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Grand Canal Hotel Dublin
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Dublin's Ballsbridge neighbourhood, Grand Canal Hotel Dublin is in the city centre and on a river. Dublin Port and Guinness Storehouse are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and Grand Canal. Croke Park and Dublin Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 8 min walk
- Aviva Stadium - 11 min walk
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 17 min walk
- Grafton Street - 20 min walk
- 3Arena - 10 min drive
- Dublin Grand Canal Dock Station - 3 min walk
- Mayor Square - NCI Station - 20 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Epic Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Gasworks Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Canal Express – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Grand Canal Hotel Dublin
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities