- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room (1 Double & 1 Single bed)
Superior Double Room
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Feature Double Room
Super king Bedroom
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch is in an area with great shopping. Christ Church Cathedral and Dublin Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green. Check out an event or a game at Croke Park, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Christ Church Cathedral - 1 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 3 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 5 min walk
- Vicar Street - 6 min walk
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Four Courts Station - 7 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 19 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very comfortable beds, great choice at breakfast, polite and helpful staff.