- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Bonnington Dublin & Leisure Centre
- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Executive Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
Classic Single Room
About this area
In the suburbs, The Bonnington Dublin & Leisure Centre is in an area with good airport proximity. 3Arena and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Jameson Distillery and Dublin Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Croke Park or Aviva Stadium. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Dublin City University - 5 min drive
- Croke Park - 7 min drive
- O'Connell Street - 11 min drive
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 13 min drive
- 3Arena - 13 min drive
- Dublin Clontarf Road Station - 4 min drive
- Busaras Station - 5 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Croft Bar and Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
- McGettigan's D9 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Bonnington Dublin & Leisure Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Highly recommend this hotel
Lovely hotel, pool , jacuzzi lovely. Seating on sauna needs to be changed as badly warped and frayed. Food great and room great size. Bus accessible to town . Would definitely recommend and will be back again when in Dublin