- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Uppercross House Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room (King)
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Uppercross House Hotel is near a metro station. Royal Dublin Society and Guinness Storehouse are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium or Aviva Stadium. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking, ziplining and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a bike for hire nearby and take a self-guided tour around Dublin.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- St. Stephen's Green - 12 min drive
- Grafton Street - 13 min drive
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 16 min drive
- Christ Church Cathedral - 17 min drive
- Gaiety Theatre - 22 min drive
- Dublin Grand Canal Dock Station - 5 min drive
- Beechwood Station - 10 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mother Reillys Restaurant – Pub offering Irish cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Uppercross Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
The Uppercross House Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 10 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort