Overview of Hacienda Hotel and Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Hacienda Hotel and Casino is located in Boulder City. Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum and Nevada State Railroad Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hoover Dam and Mike O'Callaghan Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Mike O'Callaghan Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge - 4 min drive
- Hemenway Park - 6 min drive
- Hoover Dam - 7 min drive
- St. Jude's Children's Art Museum of Nevada - 7 min drive
- Grace Community Church - 9 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Hacienda Hotel and Casino
Parking and public transport
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.