- T-Mobile Arena
- 2 min drive
- Park Theater
- 2 min drive
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Tropicana is near the airport. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Check out an event or a game at Orleans Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- MGM Grand Casino - 2 min drive
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 2 min drive
- T-Mobile Arena - 2 min drive
- Park Theater - 2 min drive
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 3 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Tropicana
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention