- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Milos Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard View
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard View
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Milos Inn is located in Boulder City. Hoover Dam and Grace Community Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boulder Creek Golf Club and Boulder City Golf Course.
- Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum - 4 min walk
- St. Jude's Children's Art Museum of Nevada - 5 min walk
- Northshore Peak - 10 min walk
- Hemenway Park - 3 min drive
- Bootleg Canyon Mountain Bike Park - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice quiet getaway
Quaint bed-and-breakfast featuring 4 rooms. Friendly accommodating staff. Lovely Grapevine covered patio with a koi pond turtles and Rain like water system but needed a little maintenance the room also was a little Dusty. The food was good in the dining room and the complimentary breakfast also what you can get in your room on the patio or downstairs in the dining room. Parking situation a little odd you have to drive around the back of the property to unload so that you're on the second floor where the rooms are and then come back around and park in the front or on the side street. This is a bad breakfast type of property so you may need to bring your own toiletries. The staff is very accommodating however you need to go down to the desk and let them know what you need since there's no direct connection to housekeeping. Good restaurants in the vicinity also that's well as antique stores and shops.