Overview of Mentone Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Double Room Single Use, 1 Large Single Bed
Junior Double Room
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Mentone Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The British Museum and Buckingham Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piccadilly Circus and Big Ben. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at O2 Arena or Wembley Stadium. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's convenience for public transport: Russell Square Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station is 8 minutes.Visit our London travel guide
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- Oxford Street - 17 min walk
- Leicester Square - 15 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 16 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 16 min drive
- Russell Square Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Euston Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 46 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Clean though small, and a dank mildew smell at the lower level where our family room was located. Breakfast ok. No secure space for left luggage on check out. It was $284 all in for a night, which I guess is the going rate for a family of five in a decent central London hotel. Was walkable to a number of sites & St Pancras for Eurostar.