- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Malaga (AGP)
- 5 min drive
- Los Alamos
- 7 min drive
- Los Alamos Beach
- 8 min drive
- Port of Malaga
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Campanile Málaga Aeropuerto is in Málaga's Carretera de Cadiz neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Málaga Cathedral and Alcazaba are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Aqualand Torremolinos and Sea-Life. Tivoli World and Benalmadena Cable Car are not to be missed.Visit our Málaga travel guide
- Los Alamos - 7 min drive
- Los Alamos Beach - 8 min drive
- Málaga Cathedral - 8 min drive
- Calle Larios - 9 min drive
- Port of Malaga - 10 min drive
- Torremolinos Station - 12 min drive
- Puerta Blanca Station - 18 min walk
- Malaga (AGP) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves light fare on selected days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Campanile Málaga Aeropuerto
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- Up to 22 lb/10 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
It's just ok for a short one-night stay before embarking on a flight out of it into Malaga. Or perhaps for business travel stay near the airport.