- Le Jardin Secret
- 3 min walk
- Almoravid Koubba
- 7 min walk
- 9 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
In the historical district, Riad El Zohar is in Marrakech's Medina neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Palais des Congres are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Avenue Mohamed VI and Menara Mall. Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park are not to be missed.
- Le Jardin Secret - 3 min walk
- Almoravid Koubba - 7 min walk
- Marrakesh Museum - 7 min walk
- Souqs - 9 min walk
- Koutoubia Minaret - 15 min walk
- Marrakech Central Station - 14 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- All Riad – Poolside restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Riad El Zohar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 8 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of EUR 4
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was one of the most beautiful places we’ve been privileged to stay. The building itself was amazing and the staff clearly enjoys what they do. They made us feel comfortable and welcome from the beginning. The entire experience was one I would love to repeat and will strongly recommend to everyone!