- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Marina Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Sea View (Select)
About this area
Located in Mogan, Marina Suites is near the beach. While the natural beauty of Amadores Beach and Puerto Rico Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Mogan Port. Travelling with kids? Consider Lago Taurito Water Park and Aqualand Maspalomas. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, snorkelling and waterskiing adventures can be found near the property.
- Puerto Rico Marina - 4 min walk
- Puerto Rico Beach - 9 min walk
- Angry Birds Activity Park - 15 min walk
- Puerto Rico Shopping Center - 19 min walk
- Playa de Balito - 5 min drive
- Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Atlantic Pool Bar – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Allegretto – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one-way)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 27 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We stayed on a sixth floor suite with marina view. The rooms are very spacious and spotlessly clean. There is a nice balcony where you can sit out and get the sunset. We did B &B and the breakfast was very good with a good choice of breads, cereals, cheeses, meats, omelette soups and the hot food. The staff are super friendly. We had dinner one evening in El Portal and it was delicious. I would highly recommend the Marina Suites and hope to return again on my next visit to Puerto Rico.