- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Stay Alfred at 505
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premium Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Standard Loft, 1 Bedroom
Premium Loft, 1 Bedroom
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Premium Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Nashville, Stay Alfred at 505 is in the city centre. Nashville Broadway and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Parthenon and Belle Meade Plantation. Check out an event or a game at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, and consider making time for Nashville Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Ryman Auditorium - 4 min walk
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center - 5 min walk
- Nashville Municipal Auditorium - 7 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 8 min walk
- Johnny Cash Museum - 8 min walk
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 10 min walk
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Stay Alfred at 505
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The room bathroom was not cleaned at all. It had pubic hairs on toilet seat and had a musty smell. The outside of building was beautiful it had a beautiful salt water pool and wading pool which was not available for us traveling guests tho use....also parking was $46